The policy is given only for this website and not for other websites that may be consulted by the user through specific links.
The holder of their treatment is PELER ITALIA SRL which has its registered office in MONTEBELLO VICENTINO (VI), Via Vigazzolo 4/3.
In addition, any partner websites that participate in data processing activities independently can assume the role of autonomous data controllers.
Subject of the processing
1) Navigation data
The computer systems and software procedures used to operate this website acquire, during normal operation, some personal data that are implicitly transmitted in the use of Internet communication protocols.
This is information that by its nature , through associations and processing with data held by third parties, could allow users / visitors to be identified (eg IP address, domain names of computers used by users / visitors connecting to the site, etc.).
This data is used only for statistical information and to check the correct functioning of the website.
No data deriving from the web service will be communicated or disseminated.
2) Data provided voluntarily by users / visitors
If users / visitors, by connecting to this website, submit their personal data to access certain services, or to make requests by email, they are aware that this involves the acquisition by the Data Controller of the sender’s address and / or any other personal data that will be processed exclusively to respond to the request or for the provision of the service.
Personal data provided by users / visitors will be communicated to third parties only if communication is necessary to comply with the requests of users / visitors themselves or by law (as in case of billing).
The personal data supplied are used only to satisfying or responding to requests transmitted and are communicated to third parties only if this is necessary for that purpose.
– identification data
– economic and transactional information
– connection, geolocation and navigation data
– commercial information
The processing is carried out using tools and / or manually for the strictly necessary time to achieve the purposes for which the data were collected and, in any case, in compliance with the regulations in force on the subject.
Purpose of the processing
In addition to those indicated in the individual notice preceding the compilation of the forms of the various sections of the site, the purposes of the processing carried out by the Data Controller must be understood as:
a) collection , conservation and processing for establishing and operating and administrative management of the contractual relationship connected to the provision of the service offered;
b) use of the user’s personal data (in particular the e-mail address) to make communications relating to the performance of the established contractual relationship;
c) processing of personal data provided and those derived from browsing on the site in order to provide a service consistent with the information transmitted during the use of the service;
d) data collection, storage and processing to perform statistical analysis in anonymous and / or aggregate form;
e) purposes functional to the performance of our business, such as offering personalized content such as, for example, newsletter services;
f) for the communication of commercial information on future initiatives, announcements of new products or services;
g) for market research, statistical and economic analysis;
h) to send advertising or promotional material
i) fulfillment of regulatory obligations, provided for by laws, decrees, regulations and / or similar acts, as well as by EU legislation;
l) management of relations with customers, suppliers, banks etc …
Legal basis of the processing
The legal basis of the processing of customer data carried out by the Data Controller through the website consists in the legitimate interest of the Data Controller to free economic initiative. As regards the additional purposes that require consent, it will be requested in a specific form and will also be considered a valid legal basis.
in addition to the Data Controller, in some cases they may have access to the data categories of Processors and authorized parties involved in the corporate organization of the website. Furthermore, the Data controller may use external parties (such as third party technical service providers, transporters, hosting providers, cloud services , computer companies, communication agencies) that can be appointed external managers.
Transfer to a third country
The data controller uses servers located in the following countries for the services offered by the site:
and therefore, on the basis of Reg. 2016/679 / EU to be considered suitable as part of the EU framework.
The data processed by the Data Controller will never be disclosed.
For reasons of service efficiency, some of the providers to whom the Data Controller entrusts certain treatments operate outside the European Economic Area which do not provide a level of data protection comparable to that of the European Union, i.e. the United States. In such cases, your data is transferred with adequate guarantees and always in respect of their security.
Place of data processing
Times and place of data storage
The data is processed for the time necessary to perform the service requested by the user and then destroyed with safe means of destruction, such as paper shredders and wiping for data on computer support.
Optional or mandatory provision of data
Apart from that specified for navigation data that are automatically acquire , users / visitors are free to provide their personal data or not to provide it. Failure to provide such data may only result in the impossibility of obtaining what is requested.
Rights of interested parties
The subjects to whom the personal data refer have the right at any time under the terms of the GDPR to obtain confirmation of the existence of the same data and to know its content and origin, verify its accuracy or request its integration or updating, or rectification.
In relation to the processing of the aforementioned data, the customer has the right to obtain from the Data Controller:
1. the confirmation of the existence or not of your personal data, their communication in intelligible form and the knowledge of their origin, as well as the logic on which the treatment is based;
2. the cancellation, within a reasonable time, of your data, their transformation into anonymous form or the blocking of those processed in violation of the law;
3. the updating of the data, their rectification or, when interested, their integration;
4. certification that the operations referred to in points 2) and 3) above have been brought to the attention of those to whom they have been communicated, provided that it is not impossible or involves a disproportionate use of means.
5. The customer also has the right to obtain the rectification or cancellation of data concerning him or the limitation of the processing.
6. The customer has the right to revoke the consent related to optional treatments not connected to the execution of the contract signed with the Data Controller.
7. The customer also has the right to object for legitimate reasons to the processing of personal data concerning him, even if pertinent to the purpose of collection, to request portability, to exercise the right to be forgotten, and to contact the Authority of control competent in the matter of protection of personal data for any violation believes to have suffered that for Italy is the Guarantor for the protection of personal data by e-mail, at the address: email@example.com, by fax: 06 696773785, or by mail, to the Garante dei dati personali , which has its registered office at 00186 Rome (Italy), Piazza di Monte Citorio n. 121.
Automated decision making processes
No automated decision-making processes are carried out on the aggregate data collected, unless they are aimed at better management of the site.
Redirects to external sites
The website can use external components such as social plug-ins.
Social plug-ins are special tools that allow you to incorporate the social network’s features directly into the website (eg the “like” function on Facebook). All social plug-ins on the site are marked by the respective logo owned by the social network platform (eg Facebook, Google, Twitter, Linkedin).
Connection to / from third party sites: from this website it is possible to connect to other websites via specific links. The Data Controller declines any responsibility regarding the possible request and / or release of personal data to third party sites and in order to manage the authentication credentials provided by third parties.
The data controller is PELER ITALIA SRL
What are cookies and what are they used for
a cookie is a text file that a website visited by the user sends to its terminal where it is stored and then re-transmitted to that site on a subsequent visit.
Cookies are distinguished: based on the person who installs them on the user’s terminal, depending on whether it is the same site manager that the user is visiting (so-called “first-party cookies”) or a different site, which installs cookies through the first site (so-called “third-party cookies”);
according to the purpose of each cookie: some cookies allow the website that installed them to remember, for example, the preferences expressed by the user while browsing or to make a purchase or to authenticate (cd “technical cookies”), others cookies allow the site that installed them to monitor user browsing also for the purpose of sending advertising or offering services in line with the preferences expressed by the user while surfing the net (so-called “profiling cookies”). Only profiling cookies require the user’s prior consent to their use. First-party technical cookies and third-party profiling cookies are installed on the site, as described in the table below.
Technical cookies are used for the sole purpose of “transmitting a communication over an electronic communication network, or as strictly necessary for the provider of an information society service explicitly requested by the subscriber or user to provide this service”.
Technical cookies can be sent to:
– browsing or session cookies, which guarantee the normal navigation and use of the website (allowing, for example, to make a purchase or authenticate to access restricted areas);
– analytics cookies (eg Google Analytics), similar to technical cookies where lad are used directly by the site manager to collect information, in aggregate form, on the number of users and how they visit the site;
– functionality cookies, which allow the user to browse according to a series of selected criteria (for example, the language, the products selected for purchase) in order to improve the service rendered to the same.
It should be noted in particular that the Google Analytics tool used on this website collects visitors’ IP addresses to provide an indication of their geographical location. This method is known as IP geolocation. Google Analytics does not report information on the actual IP addresses of visitors. Due to the use of a method known as IP masking, Google Analytics communicates information so that only part of the IP address is used for geolocation, rather than the whole address.
The use of technical cookies does not require the consent of the interested party.
Profiling cookies are aimed at creating user profiles and are used in order to send advertising messages in line with the preferences shown by the user in the context of web browsing.
This site uses profiling cookies managed by third parties (there are no profiling cookies belonging to the Data Controller).
These cookies are used for advertising services, targeting with advertising purposes, customization of the content present, tracking and optimization of performance.
Information pursuant to art. 13 of EU / 2016/679 Reg
With respect to the information collected by cookies installed directly from the Site, the data controller specifies the following:
• as regards “technical” cookies, it is reiterated that the use of these cookies does not require the prior consent of the user since these are cookies necessary to allow navigation within the Site and its correct functioning. In case of removal of technical cookies through the browser settings, browsing the Site may not be, in whole or in part, possible;
• the data collected by the first-party cookies may be communicated to subjects acting on behalf of the Data Controller in their capacity as Data Processors, designated or authorized for processing, for purposes related to those described above. With respect to these data, the user can exercise the rights set forth in EU / 2016/679, as indicated in the Information on the processing of personal data accessible through the “Privacy” link in the footer of the website home page.
Finally, with reference to third-party cookies, it should be remembered that the purposes of these cookies, the logic underlying their processing and the management of user preferences with respect to cookies themselves are not determined and / or verified by the Data Controller but by the third party which supplies them, as supplier and holder of the treatment.
The site uses technical cookies that are essential for the functionality of the site itself. These cookies are not stored on the user’s computer but remain in the browser’s memory only for the time of the site browsing session.
IT IS POSSIBLE TO TAKE A VISIT OF THE PRIVACY POLICIES OF THESE THIRD PARTIES ON THE SITE.
The site uses the statistics of Google Analytics I https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=it
It is possible to selectively disable the action of Google Analytics by installing the opt-out component provided by Google on your browser.
The site uses a script addthis to print or share the contents of the site via email or through social networks.
OTHER POLICY LINKS / BADGES IN THE SITE
Google+ and Maps (https://policies.google.com/privacy?fg=1)
By continuing to browse the site, you accept the use of the cookies indicated
For more information on cookie control, see the “Tools” (or similar) section of the browser.
You can set the browser to receive a warning before accepting a cookie, having the possibility to decide whether to receive it or not. You can also completely disable cookies.
How to disable cookies?
Most browsers (Edge, Firefox, Chrome, etc.) are configured to accept cookies. The cookies stored on the hard disk of your device can still be deleted and it is also possible to disable cookies by following the instructions provided by the main browsers